The Johnson Partnership is a professional Architecture firm, licensed in Washington (1980),
Hawaii (1982), and Oregon (2010). We provide full architectural services for a variety of projects
including but not limited to the following:
- New Residences
- Remodels and renovations
- Commercial and tenant improvement
- Institutional, educational, and other projects
We offer specialty services in
- Stewardship, including historic preservation and landmark COA
- Low Impact "Green" Design. All of our project architects are LEED Accredited Professionals
- Timberframe and log construction
We invite you to explore our portfolio, and to learn more
about our firm and our Architectural Design Process.
While Architecture is our primary business, we are also
recognized for our Historic Resources Consulting and
Environmental Planning Services.