Jun 04, 2014
Have you ever been to a site meeting and then had to review the notes from the meeting? Well, one of our clients issued the meeting notes before we had a chance to get all serious, but they get the point across —
(Note that the names have been changed to protect the not so innocent…. except the name of the project architect – Howard)
“I thought we had another productive and joyful session, although I wish Jack had not interrupted so often.
- Ron should piss or get of the pot;
- The trim for the master bedroom bay window will be executed in the style outlined by the Architect.
- We chose iron wood, 1×4, etc.
- The front sidewalk is now grand.
- As are the gutters and collection boxes. As to the latter, there will be no slots for coins.
- Lincoln won’t tell us the phone number of the woman at the City who can cut through the Gordian Knot. Howard opined Lincoln was protecting his source. I opined he was hitting on her. As usual, I was wrong.
- The tile is being laid as we speak.
- As is the stucco.
- The Architect will provide details for the kitchen porch.
- Someone will install the concrete for Heat Pump Ravine someday.
- Brian and I had a ‘Howard’ about arching the entry to the studio. Howard wants it a certain radius. I want it to be that distance were you to make a point on the vertical line down the center of the opening which is equidistance from the top and the sides.
- Shallower would be silly.
- We should contact Paula and get her and the rocks.
- Trim for the basement was discussed and spec’ed by the Architect with characteristic flair.
- The closet lights will be motion activated.
- Potential closet shelving/pole configurations will issue from the Architect forthwith.
If I have missed something, it is because I am losing my mind.”